My personal project

                                                                         The Ending

In my latest blog, I explained the new training I got because I wanted to do a 50Km on my unicycle. Today in this blog I will explain how was the 50Km. The way I will explain the progress of the 50Km is by slicing each 5Km into differents parts so, there will be 10 parts in this story.

The first 5Km was very fun because first I didn't know how hard the challenge was going to be and I was still tired because I had to wake up around 4:30 am to be ready. The first thing I did when I arrived was just starting right now and be as fast as I was able to because I didn't wanted the 50Km to be annoying, I wanted the 50Km to be something really fun. The consequences of this action were that the first 5Km was really fast and took almost no time but when I started to feel tired and wanted to take brake I knew the mistake I just made.

The second 5Km was a lot harder because of the mistake I made harder resulting in making the second 5Km take a lot more time than the first one by almost 15,10 min. The mistake I made earlier did not only made my body really tired It also made my mind really tired. The way I trained was by listening to a podcast on my phone keeping my mind ready and awake but when I did the 50Km I had someone with me so I wasn't able to listen to my podcast. The solution I came with was just repeating something in my mind like a song but after the first 5Km my body was tired so I wasn't able to keep repeating something and I was just thinking how long and awfully not fun this was going to be.

The third 5Km was a little bit easier because I was able to do the repeating and at the same time I was able to go back to my normal pace. After I got my pace back to normal something bad happens my right knee started hurting really bad and I was almost forced to stop but Before stopping I came up with a solution because I have skill in unicycle trick, I am able to just use one leg on my unicycle making the recovery of my knee possible without needing to stop. I am still an amateur so I was only able to do one or two rotation of my wheel with one leg after needing to use my other  leg making the recovery rate of my need slow but still, it was able to recover

The fourth 5Km was hard because I was only using one leg for most of the third 5Km making this one leg very tired. I knew that there were only two solutions one stoping the other one slowing down. I decided to stop because my mind wasn't able to take it's and I had been on my unicycle for almost 1 hour 30 min so my unicycle was becoming very uncomfortable. For my break, I decided to eat something with a lot of fat so I ate 4 toast with peanut butter, I changed my gloves because my hands were freezing and I changed my socks because my feet were freezing too. After my break, I was easier my knee was still hurting but nothing bad just annoying, I was still tired in my legs but a lot less so I was able to continue with a fast pace but still slow enough to be able to finish the 50Km.

The fifth 5Km was really hard on my mind because the repeating I came up with stop working making time pass by really really slow making it almost impossible to keep going. At the last moment before stoping again, I found a solution for this one too but it was really a weird solution when I think about it and I know now that I was very tired to even come up with this solution. The solution I came up with was talking to myself but, not small talk about like you can do it and everything to encourage myself, it was a real conversation about school and everything, it was only at the end of this 5Km or the midway mark, I actually noticed, I was speaking to myself like two persons talk with each other but I kept doing it because I was tired and it was working.

I end this blog right there because I don't want to take to much of your time. I will finish this story on another blog because there still so much I need to tell you.

Thank you very much for reading this blog.


ps: <3 <3 <3 Hope you have a great valentine day. <3 <3 <3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My training

My New Training