My New Training

My New Training

As you already know I'm in secondary 5 PEI at my school, there is something special in secondary 5 PEI, it's the personal project. The personal project is an enormous project on a 6-month span about something you choose it can be about cooking, training or creating something, it's a really cool project with multiple possibilities. My personal project is about unicycle and today I'm going to talk about what I decide to do for my project personnel.

My choice for my personal project is to do 50km on my unicycle. 50Km is nothing so I had to have a training schedule and unlike my last one, I had someone make it for me. This training is very simple to follow but it's very hard on both the mind and the body

My new training starts a Tuesday because it's when I got this training and like the last one it's made to enter in a 1-week span and you restart. I had to train for a 50Km so  I had to know what is what like to do a long-distance on my unicycle. Starting a Tuesday every two days I had to do 15Km so Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday until the next Tuesday where I had to up the distance by 5Km so 20Km for the second week, 25Km or the third week until I was ready for my 50Km.

This training is not an easy one even if it's simple. Let me explain. Even if 15Km looks like nothing compared to 50Km it's my still very hard to accomplish, each day of this training when I complete the distance, I was destroyed and almost not able to do anything with my leg. The fact for that was the snow because when I went to  do my distance it was 4:00, 4:30 pm so it was still hot enough to make the snow mushy and very hard to pedal my  unicycle. The solution we came up with was very simple. I just needed to go train past 6:00pm because the snow would freeze but the problem with this is that sometimes the weather would reach minus 30 degrees so my water bottle would freeze making the training even harder. The others thing  that makes the training so hard is time because for each 5Km  it’s would take me 30,40 min  so the first week it would take me 1hours 30 min average but the last week it was taking me almost 6 hour to finish meaning I  would finish around midnight making it  very  very hard on my mind to keep continuing even thought it was not fun at all.          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My training